Its competition time!
Posted on April 19th, 2018
We are proud sponsors of the Lowndes Slide, taking place taking place on May 6th 2018 in aid of local charities The Theatre Shed and Bank Farm RDA. For the first time ever in Chesham you have the chance to ride down a 100 metre water slide, the entire length of Lowndes Park.
To celebrate we are giving away two slides tickets, worth a total of £16, to one lucky winner. All you need to do is visit our Facebook page and like our competition post, which is pinned at the top of our page.
The Flying Start Team.
Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, visit our Facebook page and like the competition post which is dated 19thApril 2018.
- The winner of the competition will be selected at random from the people that liked the post between the dates of 19thApril 2018 and 26thApril 2018.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries through third parties or agents are invalid.
- This prize draw is operated by Flying Start Tuition (FST) and may be entered by all UK residents over the age of 18, but is not open to FST staff or associated persons.
- No booking or purchase from Flying Start Tuition is necessary to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry is midnight 27thApril 2018.
- The winner will receive two tickets for the Lowndes Slide taking place on 6thMay, for slides at 12:00 noon. The prize may change at any time and is subject to availability. No cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook in the first instance. The winner must respond within 5 business working days (Monday to Friday, inclusive) or be deemed to have forfeited the prize.
- Tickets and other booking information will be made available via email. The winner’s email address will be requested via Facebook and will be used for the administration of the prize.
- The winner may be asked to participate in associated publicity.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE to Flying Start, Chesham, within 8 weeks after the closing date.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this prize draw at any time.
- FST’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this prize draw the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them.